Wednesday 6 January 2010

I think Bye for today!

Ok guys I think that is enough for today because otherwise I will run out of stuff to put!
But don't worry if I find out anything else I will save it for tomorrow!
Anything that isn't here and you would like to be put on, contact me by clicking HERE! Just mail me, or if you already haven't, add me!
Well Bye everyone!
Luv
Bella-Renesme.C
Note:
1. I always use notes or p.s' and even hints for the next day-sumtimes!!!
2. I will do that after everyday I post something or another!

3. Again I am going to remind you, this blog is copyright, as is anything on it, copying from this blog is illegal. Especially don't copy my album!
4. VVVV That is how I do my kisses! VVVV

X x X x
Hint: Tomorrow's exclusive:
The Stardoll magazine. There will be a poll for the name
AND....
You lucky Non-SS- Check out how it would be like to be a SS.
If you would like to take part in the magazine...contact me by clicking HERE! Please note I only have a limited amount of spaces!!
Positions available:-note you can only have ONE job
Editor:2 Left! (1 already assigned)
Photographer: 2 Left! (1 already assigned)
Models: 2 Left! (3 already assigned)--You have to be up to standard!
Gossip Finder: 2 Left (1 already assigned)
Suite Finder: 3 Left (1 already assigned)
Free Stuff: 4 left (1 already assigned)
Fashion pages: 3 Left (1 already assigned)
Voleenter SS: 1 Left (1 already assgined)
Voleenter Non-SS: 1 Left (3 already assigned)
Assistants: 6 Left
Interviewer: 2 Left (1 already assigned)
Subs/Floater: 4 Left
Note-again: If you are a sub or floater you have to be prepared to do things last minute and go on almost EVERY day. You will only step in if someone else is absent and you may have to do multiple jobs at once. People underestimate that job, you must not! You have to get things done quickly, if someone is absent...you are our ONLY hope! So do not underestimate the job is you are signing up! If you are a sub, don't think it is a bad job, because it is not!! Appreciate this job because it is VERY important that we have subs!!
Note: FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
Did I forget to add that we are getting an interview from: StRaWbErIX1-click 2 view suite. Todays CG! This will be published hopefully tomorrow! If she is online!!
X x X x

No comments:

Post a Comment